How are you doing lion cub? You are past due by our silly sense of time, but I have a feeling you have things figured out. Don't think that I am not worried, though. Your mom is convinced that inducing you is a bad idea. I can't argue with that. So, you need to come on out pretty soon.
Your mommy and I were talking about decisions and how they can affect later events. Your brother was induced, and he had distress during labor. We have read that inducing labor can do that. We want you to have the best circumstances possible for your delivery. We have also read that once a mother is induced for one delivery, they need to be induced for later deliveries. That is what is getting your mommy in knots. She is frustrated that she didn't really need to induce Gabriel; he would have come in a few days. Now, because of that decision, she is afraid we will have to induce you or have a c-section. Whatever happens, I want to be able to say to myself that we gave you the chance to be here if that was supposed to be. Life without regret is a peaceful life. That has always been my goal for this pregnancy -- to make decisions that I would have wanted made on my behalf, if I were the one on the inside.
So, please know (I know you do) that we love you -- so many people love you! And we are trying to give you the chance you deserve. But now it is your time to act. We are anxiously waiting for you to spring from your chrysalis, broken or not. Come out. Don't be afraid. I will keep you safe and warm. The world is a scary place, but I will protect you with the ferociousness of a papa lion.
I love you little lion cub.
Daddy




Post a Comment